Pictures of our tree.


My mom and dad.

Pookie and Michelle.

Me, in front of the tree. Note my pearl necklace. It was a birthday present, but I only got it from the jewelers on Christmas Eve. Love it. I wore it all day. Even with my pajamas.

Pookie taking a nap. He was exhausted from opening presents.

Pookie and Michelle gave Penny some small, fake mice. And she loved them! Seriously, she went nuts. Here she is attacking one. It only lasted a few hours before she ripped it open and tore it apart.

I got very nice gifts. A lot of clothes. Fun giftcards. A robe, slippers and pajamas. Mittens. Dvds (Pookie and Michelle got me two Ewok dvds! Holla!) and of course the Office desk calendar.
After all the presents we had some snacks and played electronic Monopoly. Which is fun, but gets repetitive fast so I quit the game early. I'm not even sure who won. After that we played a few more games and had dinner. I made a Christmas Funfetti cake for dessert. I should have taken a pic. It was super cute.
So Merry Christmas and all other holidays to all of you. I hope you all have a great New Year.
That is a lot of presents! No wonder he was exhausted. It looks like fun. And get your pictures bigger! They're so small, I can barely see them. Haha C'mon!
ReplyDeleteOk, ok. Next post will have bigger pictures.
ReplyDelete