Monday, December 29, 2008

Declaration




I'm just going to come out and say it. The Sound of Music is my favorite movie.


I have loved this movie for years and I have seen it more times then I can count. I know all the songs. But I've never declared it, or any other movie, as my "favorite." I was watching it last night and I realized this is it. There are lots of other movies that I love but this one is special.


What's not to love?? It has period costumes, World War II, motherless children . . .




Romance, singing and puppets!!!




If any of you ever should ever hear about a movie theater having a Sound of Music Sing-A-Long please tell me. I promise not to make you go with me!







3 comments:

  1. "I promise not to take you with me." I've heard that before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, you I would probably try and drag along. But c'mon! It would be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. High on a hill was a lonely goatherd, lay-od-lay-od-lay-he-hoo

    do I have the right move? I have no idea, I just know the sexual undertones in this movie were rediculously obvious and man was that uncomfortable!!!!!!!!!!! lol!!!!

    ReplyDelete