Here is a "before" pic of my naked foot.
I went the a place in Langhorne called Blue Velvet and my tattoo artist was a guy named Juan. I took him photos of the flowers I wanted and he drew this awesome design for me. This is just the stencil on my foot. No needles yet! 


I don't feel like typing a lot right now so I am just going to summarize and put up some pics. Jeff went with me (ok, he nicely drove so I guess I went with him) to provide moral support and take pictures. Juan was totally cool and let us ask a million questions and take a bunch of pictures.



The whole thing took about three hours, probably because Juan kept stopping to talk and answer our questions. But I was glad for the pauses! It hurt more than I expected. Wasn't horrific, but definitely worse than my other two tattoos. 
I'm looking forward to it being all healed and pretty!

I'm looking forward to it being all healed and pretty!
We made the most of the 3 hours. Haha. It was a good time. I keep asking people if they are going to get any tatts and to go there and that I'll go with them. lol
ReplyDelete