Sunday, April 26, 2009

Meet Fancy!

I finally got a car! Hooray!! Her name is Fancy. Because she is fancy and I like that song by Reba. The song is about a prostitute. Lol.






Anyway. As you can see Fancy is black. Which I am excited about. And she has a purple pinstripe!! I don't think you can see the color really well in this picture, but its a lilac purple. Love it.





Leather interior, sunroof, 6 disc cd player, Sirus radio, Synch (that thing on the commercial where you talk to the car and it talks back), heated sideview mirrors, alloy wheels . . . see why I named her Fancy?!




She also gets awesome gas mileage. I'm pretty excited about finally having a new car. Thanks to everyone who helped me during the process. Especially Pookie who went test driving with me and helped me research, and Jeff who listened to me countless times when I was debating about which car to get. I owe you guys some cookies or something.

5 comments:

  1. It's nice to see the new car blog post right above the goodbye old car blog post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited for a test drive in Fancy. I will wear a feather boa. (I'm always looking for excuses for a feather boa).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE HER NAME!!! FANCY!!! YAY!! BUT NOW I CAN'T HELP BUT THINK OF YOU WILL BE RIDING AROUND TOWN IN YOUR WHORE?!?!?!? HAHA, you should have never told me about the song - I would have never known!! Anyway hope you and Fancy have a great relationship, hope she is loyal and loving and call me from your SYNC technology anytime!!! My car is named Squat, so maybe Squat and Fancy could get together someday, they are a perfect match!!!!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Dana! Today I called Karma via Fancy's Synch and scheduled with you for Sat!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks heather - can't wait to meat the little trick!

    ReplyDelete